Monday, August 3, 2009

6th year anniversary!

For our anniversary, we were supposed to stay in a resort at Park City. When we went to check in, the resort had actually sold our reservations because of the Arts Festival (even though we made reservations months ahead, and I called a few days prior to make sure our reservations we were still set!!)
So... we ended up in Salt Lake city and stayed at Little America. It was so beautiful. We hadn't ever been there before and loved it.


Jason knew I was disappointed that I didn't get to go to the outlets in Park City, so he took me on a carriage ride in Salt Lake. It was so much fun!!! I have always seen others on the carriages, but never tried it out myself.



We also took a tour of the Beehive house, and went to the Joseph Smith memorial building to see the movie on Joseph Smith. After that, Jason drove me around all of the commercial buildings that his company has been working on. We went shopping, had dinner, and came home refreshed! FUN Anniversary. I guess we turned lemons into lemonade.

No comments: